Its main aim is to assist students from all range of age in languages through effective learning methods. Not only will the students be able to acquire a better grasp of the language, but also broaden their horizons to the culture of English speaking countries. The lessons focus on conversation, yet the students are required to develop their writing skills along the wayas well. Furthermore, theprogram includes practice and preparation for variety of International certification, and courses are available regardless of ages and needs.
- Aiding students with aspects such as pronunciation and grammar
- Enriching students’ knowledge in the English culture and values
- Facilitating in-class group activities
The teacher will be asked to go through a period of training provided by the school at the start of the school year.
- Native standard level of English
- Great enthusiasm towards teaching and English language.
- Outgoing, flexible and passionate
- Undergraduate, able to provide training agreement from University
- No teaching qualifications are needed
Remuneration and other benefits:
- Free accommodation close to the school
- €150/month of stipend
- Lunch will be provided
Working hours: 25 hours/week, Mon-Fri
Location: Rossano, Italy
Availability: As soon as possible
Are you interested in this position? Apply here