Our collaborator is a nice hotel located in Marbella. This hotel is part of an international hotel group which expands all over Europe, even Asia and Africa. The hotel ensures customers´ satisfaction thanks to its high quality service and accommodations. As an intern, you will admire the surroundings, and of course, the committed and pleasant staff.
This position requires Spanish language B2 level.
-Check guests in and out
-Basic concierge assistance
-Plan and organize group arrivals
-Assist in cash advances, exchange money, check guest folios
-Commercial information to customers
Guest Relation Assistant:
- English Advanced.
- Spanish B2 level.
- Good image and attitude.
- Customer care.
- Good level in English.
- Some sales experience.
- Assist in day-to-day operations of the concession stands
- Assist in the operations of Suite service and Catering
- Provide excellent customer service
- Assist in ordering inventory
- Learning, operating, and troubleshooting our Point-of-Sale system, along with generating reports
- Assisting with scheduling game-day staff
- Keeping concession stands organized and customer friendly
- Assist in other areas when needed
- Work closely with the Food & Beverage Manager and the Kitchen/Catering Manager on events, inventory, and month end financials
- 450 euros/month
if you are interested contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org