Our collaborator is a beautiful and small hostel located in one of the most popular district in Seville. This is a multicultural hostel and they care about their customers and the relationships with their guests. People from all over the world chose this hostel because of its location and staff. They are looking for an intern for a reception / customer relations placement.
As a reception member of a hostel, you will have to get involved in many different tasks, whilst remaining positive and keeping a smile in your face when dealing with customers. We really believe that this will be a really good experience to get to know different hotel working areas.
- Checking guests in and out
- Basic concierge assistance
- Customer service.
- Assisting in cash advances, exchange money, check guest folios
- Commercial information to customers
- Maintaining a positive selling approach to maximise yield in both occupancy and rates
- Assisting the Front office with closing of accounts
- Answering all calls promptly in a courteous and efficient manner
- Ensuring all reservations are accurately actioned within the same working day
- Learning and managing the different booking systems.
- Fluent in English
- Spanish B1 or superior
- Able to provide a training agreement
- Open to work in different shifts Morning - Afternoon - Night, depending on the candidate.
- The internship is paid 175 € a month
Interested? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org