Our collaborator, based in Malaga, is a well established business consulting firm which operates worldwide. Main business fields are online business and advisory sales. This company is rapidly expanding as they are very inventive and active.
Recruiting now! Russian speaking project management assistant interested in joining their young and united team. This is the right opportunity if you are searching to have an impact in a growing company when getting professional career development.
This role will be helping to develop one of their projects in Kyrgyzstan. The types of tasks that you will be dealing with are as follows:
- Working individually or as part of a team to deliver technical inputs on a large range of assignments when required.
- Making sure that consultancy projects are delivered to the highest possible standard which is expected by the company and also its clients such as World Bank and IFC.
- Attend to any enquiries from clients, partners and subcontractors.
- Contribute to the preparation of high-quality expressions of interest and proposals for multilateral and bilateral clients.
- Contribute to the teams records of experience and marketing materials
- To take care of project management projects such as financial and technical reporting
- Helping to prepare presentations, write reports, make analyses
- Organize work of other collaborators and support the team leader in all consultancy assignment related activities
Our ideal candidate would be someone who is able think outside the box when faced with challenging assignments in an international context. We are looking for someone who is very organised with a strong attention to detail, who is able to multitask and is very enthusiastic. Finally we would like someone with an international and multicultural mindset as we are an international company.
- Russian and English must be fluent
- Team work skills are essential as you will need to work together and communicate on various projects
- Analytical skills
Internship hours: 40 hours/week