Our collaborator is a company based in Ajalvir (Madrid) whose mission is to provide solutions that make it possible to make the best use of natural resources while eliminating the negative impact of these processes. Its vision is to be the best possible option for environmental protection and safety in industrial installations by developing useful technologies. The values on which its entire corporate culture is based are: honesty, professionalism and responsibility. They maintain five business lines related to energy supply for mobility and environmental control and protection.
- Reporting to the Environmental Manager and the Quality Manager.
- Development of procedures.
- Preparation of environmental reports.
- Support for environmental audits.
- Support to audits for ISO - OHSAS certifications.
- Spanish Advance.
- English Intermediate.
- 40 hours weekly.
- Internship hours:
- Mondays to Thurdays from 9.00 to 18.30 h. (Lunch break from 14.00 to 15.00 h.).
- Fridays from 9.00 to 15.00 h.
- Great experience developing new environmental ideas.
- 350€ monthly.