Our collaborator is a quality accredited translation agency based in Girona, Spain. They are specializing in the translation of technical, scientific and business documentation. Their clients include multinational companies operating in sectors such as Engineering, Biotechnology, Pharmaceuticals, Marketing, Chemicals and Manufacturing. Their team consist of a young team of project managers and commercial managers so it is easy to make friends and integrate within the community!
Due to the significant business growth of the company in recent years they are looking for business development intern with the possibility to stay in the company upon the completion of his internship. This role will be to target international companies in Europe. They offer a structured step in your international sales and marketing career, with ongoing training in both sales and strategic marketing. You will have a clear progression plan from the moment you join the company.
They are building up their sales team and expect successful candidates to manage both the business development and account management aspects of the role within their first 6-12 month in the company. The role will include regular trips to various European countries and potentially the Middle East to meet with clients, attend exhibitions and to represent the company with the Managing Director at customer events.
As a European Sales Executive your main tasks will be:
• Cold calling leads to convert into prospects and thereafter new clients
• Meet monthly sales targets and margin objectives
• Work with company CRM system and develop your personal Sales Pipeline
• Development of the company sales strategy in coordination with the Commercial Director
• Working in association with Marketing to further develop the strategic marketing activities and your personal marketing requirements for presentations, sales meeting, targeting key groups or communities
• Key account management of your personal Key accounts
• Reporting directly to the Commercial director
• Build your own network of key decision makers within multinational companies
• Recent graduated student and be able to obtain training agreement
• Minimum duration of 6-12 months
• English at a C2 level
• Spanish – minimum intermediate level
• University degree (in Business, Marketing or Translation would be a plus)
• Knowledge of computer systems, Windows and Office applications as well as any CRM systems
• Powerful and eloquent communicator
• Sales attitude; confident and not apprehensive about calls to leads and prospects
• Team player
• Goal oriented
• With a strong desire to build a career in sales
• In-depth and ongoing training in sales and account management
• Pleasant and dynamic work atmosphere in the Girona province of Catalonia
• International travel to trade fairs and client meetings included in the role so candidate must be prepared to travel. No excess travel requirements.
• Full training will be provided
• Candidate must be able to work in Europe (Spain)
• Possibility to remain in the company upon the completion of the internship
• 37.5 hours per week (From Monday to Thursday from 9-2 and 3-6, Friday from 9-2:30)
• 25 days holiday per year plus public holidays
• 400 euros gross per month
• Girona, Spain