Our collaborator is a tour operator dedicated only to Cuba was established on 13th August 2003. This tour operator is promoting Cuba to UK and other English speaking countries, Russia, Brazil, France, Turkey, Malaysia, Croatia and many more. We have an experience of having internship students in our company for the last several years. This gives to students a brilliant opportunity to get real experience in travel industry! The internship would be ideal for a dynamic, enthusiastic person with great attention to detail and ability to learn fast.
- responsible for all financial transactions on a file and balancing that file when completed.
- adding invoices and purchase orders to QuickBooks.~
- processing tourist cards orders
- entering hotels, sales information
- more familiarisation with hotels by making translations
- selling Cuban travel products to the international customers
- cooperate closely with main hotel/services suppliers in Cuba (more than 200)
- follow an inquiry through to a booking: (sending out the information, preparing a quote and itinerary, follow up calls to assess if clients needs are being met, holding options, obtaining deposits/payments and processing them)
- provide an efficient service to clients on booking: (sending vouchers, advising on tourist cards) o use Bizloco CRS to create and maintain client files and record all details of bookings.
- 5 months (flexible).
- Good level of English ( additional language is a plus but not a requirement).
- Candidates from Tourism area preferably or with interest in the travel industry. (If they have previous
experience we have interest in someone with a background in Sales & Customer Service.)
- 600£/months for accommodation and transportation costs
- Full time.(35 hrs/week)