Location: Barcelona, Spain
Our colleague is a European leader company in the field of apartments online booking for short stays, with about 1,000,000 users visiting their website every month. This website was launched in 2002 and it daily offers the best prices of apartments. They currently offer about 20,000 apartments in almost 1,000 different destinations, a number that increases each month.
- Review the apartments that are uploaded on the website directly by the owner, ensuring that all the information is correct
- Following the process until the property is published
- Contacting the owner in different countries where they speak their native language in order to publish their properties on the website.
It is not a commercial work since the students do not have to sell anything, just contact to check the information. Sometimes they also have to make small translations in their native language or assist in tasks of marketing and communications.
Native in one of the following languages:
- English, German or Italian
- Minimum internship period is 6 months’
Salary and other benefits:
- 4 hours per day (morning or afternoon)
Interested? Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org