Our collaborator is an Orchestra with an average of one hundred performances per season, and an annual audience of over 200,000. The most highly regarded national and international conductors, soloists, singers and choirs have performed with the orchestra. The orchestra also plays in the pit during the lyrical and dance seasons as well as in zarzuela productions. They accompany both classical ballet as well as contemporary and Spanish ballet companies. This ability to play for both symphonic and theatrical performances demonstrates the orchestra’s great versatility and quality.
- Assisting the Artistic and Musical Director
- Providing support in administrative management and fundraising
- Grant proposal writing, secretarial duties and international relations.
- Fluent English and good Spanish
- Knowledge in musicology or orchestra
- Be flexible with the schedule.