Our collaborator is a crane company focusing on the installation of Wind Turbines worldwide. Their knowledge is centred on taking care of heavy loads as a preferred global and major player within cranes, man lifts, and transport solutions.
Their headquarters are located in both Spain and Denmark and they are currently looking for motivated students to join their team in Madrid, Spain.
- Assist in the research and compilation of the necessary information (technical, operational, financial, legal, market, etc.) for the design of the approved projects, as well as in the preparation of the documentation to be used for their support.
- Assist in the coordination of operational tasks of the projects (coordination of technical meetings, monitoring the fulfillment of responsibilities of the parties, preparation of reports, etc.).
- Perform administrative tasks related to the projects, such as file management of each project, preparation of letters and administrative documents, monitoring of payments to suppliers, coordination of activities, among others.
- Keep a record of accounting and financial information of each project (expenses, costs, payments made, man/hours invested) that allows control and compliance with the budget.
- Support the development of documentation applicable to the processes once the project is put into production (forms for the development of the service, procedures, contingency procedures, manuals, among others).
- Assist in the relationship with suppliers of products and services related to the projects.
- Perform any other function related to the position.
- Spanish as a native standard
- Good knowledge of English (B2)
- Good knowledge of Excel and Word
- TRAINING AGREEMENT (provided in application) signed by your educational institution.
500€ / month gross
Possibility to stay in the company after training
3 months (preferably 6 months)