Our collaborator is a young Spanish company, founded in 2014 by people with experience in managing groups and European projects within the framework of programs such as Leonardo da Vinci, Human Capital, Erasmus Plus, EURODYSSEY and POWER.
- Accompanying groups in cultural activities as tours around the city, bike tours, shows, events and visiting various attractions offered by the city
- Supporting with planning trips and creating cultural programs
- Supporting with professional visits of the groups
- Supporting with the preparation of Spanish classes (level A1-A2) based on interactive activities
- Supporting with the preparation of documentation
- Supporting with translating (oral and written)
- Work with the social media of the company
- English B1
- Communicative, open-minded for new experience and challenges, responsible and well-organized
- Minimum duration of 2 months
- TRAINING AGREEMENT (provided in application) signed by your educational institution.