Our collaborator is a touristic related services company in Barcelona, which is now expanding to other major cities across Europe.
They are a dynamic, creative and supportive team working together in a start up environment. Ideally you will have existing sales experience, but the main priority is having the right attitude as they provide thorough training. Energy is key – upbeat, enthusiastic and driven individuals.
- Checking quality Control of apartments before guests check in
- Ensuring that all cleaning and set up has been made to or 5 Star Service
- Status after Check in and Check Out, supporting check ins, check outs
- Customer service and control
- Tourism studies
- Interested in dealing with Guests or managing properties, clients, hosts
- A people person who enjoys developing new working relationships
- Great communication skills; in person, on the phone and written
- Able to seek thorough context before coming to a judgement of a situation
- Able to work at pace and juggle tasks simultaneously
- Not afraid to take on a challenge and enjoy problem solving
- Focussed on excellent attention to detail
- Driving license and Car would be a plus
- 350 € per month