Our collaborator is a modern hostel located in the city centre of Valencia, just few minutes from the emblematic Cathedral.
They are offering to their interns the opportunity to gain invaluable experience, enjoyable working atmosphere with great team members.They also offer fun and free activities to enjoy your stay with them.
They are now looking for an intern to assist in serving the hostel guests in the bar.
- Welcoming clients and giving general information about the city
- Check in and out customers
- Dealing with reservations and interact with users (receiving feedback and complaints)
- Assisting the Front office
- Answering all of the calls promptly in a courteous and efficient manner
- Helping reception and bar with their daily tasks (customers service)
- Promoting and informing the guests about daily/weekly activities.
- Helping to develop hostel events
- Administration tasks: booking, reservations, emails, calls, etc.
- Helping other departments upon request
- Invoices creating for customers
-To prepare tables before the opening of the bar and check the cleanliness of them
-To prepare relatively simple dishes (snacks,...)
-To prepare and serve beverages
-To collect the glasses and keep the area neat and tidy
- Serving the guests and customer services
- Good level of English, Spanish at least B1
- TRAINING AGREEMENT (provided in application) signed by your educational institution.
- Spanish course or 100€/month
- Accommodation in a shared room, mix gender.
- Breakfast in the hostel
Availability: Open all year.
Minimum 3 months