Our collaborator is a European organization with a clear objective, to facilitate access to funds, both International and European so that our clients make their ideas and projects a reality. Its network of consultants brings extensive experience in several fields: Information Technology, Energy, Infrastructure, Development, Cooperation between regions, Lifelong learning, etc, in Africa, Europe, Latin America, and Asia.
About the Team
Within the Admin team and, as an Admin Management intern, you will develop curated content for different social media platforms that, aligned with the global content strategy, will
- Strengthen our Brand awareness through different actions in Social Media.
- Engage our audiences.
- Provide useful information/tips to our audiences.
- Help the company increase the organic traffic driven from social media into the website.
Under the supervision of the Marketing Manager, you would be in charge of the planning, content creation, follow-up, and reporting for our Social Media channels.
Some Of The Responsibilities And Tasks Will Include
- Support with the day-to-day running of the business with administrative and European grant work.
- Daily review of the European Grants public published.
- Analyze the grants and update the internal database.
- Fill in and complete the information of our customer database in order to match the daily public grants published.
- You have strong communication skills, verbal and written, in Spanish (as a native standard preferred or fluent), English is a plus.
- You’re hunting down a Bachelor’s Degree.
- You’re creative, resourceful, and think out of the box.
- You have a can-do attitude and love new challenges.
- You can adapt ideas to the needs of a specific context.
- You are eligible to work in the EU.
- TRAINING AGREEMENT (provided in the application) signed by your educational institution
- 20h per week
- 200 Eur monthly.
- Remote internship