Our collaborator is a European organization with a clear objective, to facilitate access to funds, both International and European, so that our clients make their ideas and projects reality. Its network of consultants brings extensive experience in several fields: Information Technology, Energy, Infrastructure, Development, Cooperation between regions, Lifelong learning, etc, in Africa, Europe, Latin America and Asia.
About the Team
Within the Marketing team and, as a Social Media intern, you will develop curated content for different social media platforms that, aligned with the global content strategy, will
- Strengthen our Brand awareness through different actions in Social Media.
- Engage our audiences.
- Provide useful information/tips to our audiences.
- Help the company increase the organic traffic driven from social media into the website.
Under the supervision of the Marketing Manager, you would be in charge of the planning, content creation, follow-up and reporting for our Social Media channels.
Some Of The Responsibilities And Tasks Will Include
- Under the supervision of the Marketing Manager, manage our social media channels and weekly calendar (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram.)
- Find, schedule, and post various types of engaging content.
- Interact with followers by responding to direct messages/comments from members.
- Work alongside the team to brainstorm ideas for the social media strategy.
- Analyse data to see which posts worked best and see what can be improved.
- Assist in finding new ways to increase the company's social media followers.
- Write occasional pieces for our Get Advice section which contains how-to tips, inspiration, and industry interviews.
-Prepare mailing campaigns.
- You have strong communication skills, verbal and written, in Spanish (as a native standard preferred or fluent), English is a plus.
- You’re hunting down a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, PR, Journalism, Business.
- You’re creative, resourceful, and think out of the box.
- You have a can-do attitude and love new challenges.
- You can adapt ideas to the needs of a specific context.
- You are eligible to work in the EU.
- TRAINING AGREEMENT (provided in the application) signed by your educational institution
- 20h per week
- 200 Eur monthly.
- Remote internship