Our collaborator is the leading platform for dog accommodation in Spain. Today it is present in some countries as Spain, Germany, France or UK and is made up of more than 11,000 carers. It is the perfect alternative to kennels. With their caretakers, pets are treated as if they were at home, without overcrowding, cages or stress. This incredible company was born in 2012 from the need of his co-creator to find someone to take care of her dog. They offer different kinds of services: accommodation, daycare and walks.
- To be the first point of contact for new and existing customers and will help to ensure that they have a great experience from booking to stay. Contact types will include a mix of email, phone, and CRM.
- Create monthly user feedback and data analytics reports.
- Assist the company's team to develop local online and offline marketing campaigns.
- Marketing and customer service knowledge or experience will be a plus
- Be able to start remotely and then join their offices in Dublin when possible