Our partner is an international real estate agency that is looking for interns in their revenue department. Based in Barcelona, the beautiful capital of Catalunya, the company is characterized by professionalism and a good reputation, combining apartment rental with a wide variety of extra services, in order to make the customers’ stay as comfortable as possible. Focused on customer satisfaction, their friendly team is delivering the best service, always wearing a smile.
You will become a part of this team and help them in their everyday activity while developing your professional and interpersonal skills and gaining hands-on experience. They don't have a reception per se. We have representatives who operate outside the office to meet their guests at the apartment, so they would be interested for you to make an internship in their office with them.
Social media and marketing assistant
- Coordinate and implement social media campaigns using strategic planning
- Manage social media sites (Facebook, Instagram, twitter, google)
- Write weekly blog articles in English (SEO optimization)
- Prepare and send a monthly newsletter
- Contact providers to get exclusive offers for our guests
- Create and improve website content & functionality
- Insert new apartments descriptions & photos on the website
- High level of English (written and spoken)
- Other languages as French and/or Spanish is a plus
- Good communication skills
- High motivation and versatility
- Availability for minimum of 3 months
Internship hours: 35 hours per week. From Monday to Friday.
Benefits: 300 EUR/month, 2 days holiday/month