Our collaborator is a high-quality housing boutique located in Eivissa, Spain. They are working with high-class customers from all over the world, ensuring a satisfying experience when staying in Eivissa.
Within this placement, you will learn how to work in the real estate industry as well as gain experience working with luxury properties.
- Market research: look for new properties for the company
- Registration of new companies
- Updating the property database
- Other administrative tasks
- Fluent English spoken & written
- Driving license
- Enjoying to travel, with traveling background
- Extremely organized and punctual - crucial
- Maintaining a positive attitude towards customers, having people skills and paying attention to details
- Knowledge of the island of Ibiza is a plus
- Good communication skills
- French or Spanish intermediate is a plus
- Studying hotel/hospitality, management/tourism or customer care
Benefits: 500€ gross/month