Our collaborator is Hotel chain offering to their clients a wide variety of rooms in the best destinations in Spain! They are specializing on the management of holiday resort offering the best conditions to their clients so they can enjoy to the fullest their vacations! They are currently having several hotels of 3 and 4 stars in Spain.
So are you looking for a Hospitality internship? This internship can help you develop your Hospitality experience by learning the ropes from more experienced professionals. At the end of your internship, you’ll have relevant experience to help you decide if a career in Hospitality is the right choice for you.
Prepare the dining room
- To prepare tables before the opening of the restaurant and check the cleanliness of them.
- To prepare relatively simple dishes (appetizers, salads, pizzas, pancakes, some desserts, ice cream...) and drinks.
- To take care of supplies (food or culinary) and help in the kitchen.
- To accompany the guests to their table and ensure that they consistently lack nothing
- To advise them to choose their menu and takes their order
- To bring the bill and proceed with payment
- To prepare and serve beverages, prepare different cocktails
- To advise the guests in their choice of beverage and explore new recipes.
- To collect the glasses and keep the area neat and tidy
- To prepare the room, clean and maintain clean: preparation of tables, dishwashing, stocking refrigerators, coffee makers, machine washing glasses.
- English intermediate
- Spanish intermediate
- Relevant study fields (Hospitality, Tourism, Marketing or Languages)
- Minimum 4 months. Availability: May 2020 - October 2020
- 400€/monthly (payment in two parts) + shared accommodation + meals + airport transfer (for the arrival)
Location: Conil de la Frontera (Cádiz)
Internship hours: 40h / week. 2 days off per week