Our collaborator is a serial entrepreneur and privately held holding company. Their mission is inspiring, aiding, and building structures facilitating entrepreneurship for individuals' who want to liberate themselves and their ideas. With over fifteen years of experience in building companies across industries, the company focuses on using its principles and structures for company building. They are no lengthening our entrepreneurial arm to Spain and are keen on adapting their methodologies to the Spanish market.
- Research relating to financial analysis and business development.
- Project includes tasks relating to; M&A cases, Pipe-line drafting, consolidation of businesses across industries.
- Projections, estimations, analysis, and conclusions upon relevant investments in privately held companies in Spain.
-TRAINING AGREEMENT (provided in application) signed by your educational institution
- English as a native standard
- Knowledge in business, investment, or finance
- Position may include travels to Stockholm, Sweden in the near future.
- Work is flexible and working hours may to some hours extend ordinary 8-17.00. Weekly meetings once to twice per Zoom.
- 500€/monthly (up to 1500 Euro/Month depends on the candidate)
- Remote/Estepona-Marbella (Spain)/Stockholm (Sweden)