Our collaborator, a well known hotel chain is looking interns for their hotel in the business district of Sevilla. The hotel is business oriented and stylish with good access to public transportation. The company is looking for interns to different positions. They want people for sales, conferences & events, human resources, reception, kitchen and also waiters. This internship will improve your organizational and commercial skills and responsibility.
All the positions require fluent English. The other requirements are depending on the positioning, so for each position the requirements which are needed will be indicated.
Salary and other benefits (for all the placements):
- Meals during the working hours
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Conferences and events:
- Archiving and keeping files up to date
- Investigating the competitors
- Preparing contracts
- Customer calls
- Support for foreign trade
- Production tracking
Tourism related education required. Also a good level of Spanish.
- Learning the recipes for menu items
- Supervising the team in the kitchen
- Assisting in menu development
- Assisting in planning and preparing food
Education in catering, chef or management studies required.
- Helping all team members
- Researching and finding new markets and customers
- Supporting sales managers in business trips or site inspections
- Investigate competing hotels
- Supporting sales coordinator in daily tasks
A good level of Spanish required.
- Assisting in administrative tasks concerning personnel and any projects of the HR department
- Supporting internal communication (bulletin boards , Team Tube, etc.)
- Support in welcoming new employees and trainees
- Assisting in training
- Support in organizing social events
- Support in the selection process of new staff and interns
Related studies (psychology, science, labor relations, tourism or law) required. Also good Spanish.
Food & Beverage:
- Providing quality service to clients
- Compliance to conscious and correct instructions
- Breakfast service, room service, restaurant and bar, customer service, table service and charter service
- Assembling breakfast and dinner tables
- Cleaning stations, buffets, tables, back office
Related studies and a good level of Spanish required.
- Welcoming and registering guests at the hotel
- Being available to customers all the time as a point of contact
- Giving information and process reservations for buses/trains, shows, city tours etc.
- Involvement in the workplace knowing the current situation of hotel occupancy, VIPs,
groups and events held at the hotel
Studies related to hospitality or tourism required. Also a good level of Spanish and possibly another language.
If you are interested in any of these placements please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com