Placement: Reception& Events department internship in a hostel in Barcelona
This hostel was founded in 2010 as a small hostel, but nowadays they have five floors where they can accommodate up to 230 guests. The hostel is located in the city center in a typical modernist building with a creative and elegant design. They want to create a warm and relaxing atmosphere, focusing on giving their guests the feeling of home. They offers fun, comfort, tranquillity and security in a great area of the city. They organize different nice events and activities like Music Concerts, Photography exhibitions and some outdoor activities such as day tours (bike or walk), cruises, clubs, night scenery walk.
- Welcoming the guests, offering information about the hostel and the city. Answer questions and speak with the guests during the check-in process;
- Provide everything that the guests need;
- Help the guests with the feedback questionnaire;
- You have to involve in developing and creation of future daily, weekly and monthly events organized for the guests;
- Contacting different providers and be the person in charge of the entire process of order of the necessary resources for each event;
- Prepare and organize the venue for the events and make sure of execution of it.
- Participate and collaborate in the activities of other departments like Sales, Marketing, Reservations, etc.
- High level of english;
- Good social skills;
- Professional attitude;
- Detail oriented and organized;
- Ability to work in a multifunctional team.
Salary and other benefits:
40 hours per week , the schedule is flexible, of a minimum of 5 hours/day and a maximum of 8 hours/day for a number of 5 days/week (Monday to Sunday)
If you are interested in this placement please contact us by e-mail on: firstname.lastname@example.org