Description: Our collaborator is a Hotel chain of 3 and 4 stars Hotels that combines luxury with comfort and excellent service. They are located in the most beautiful and important coasts of Spain and their facilities and luxury services make them unique and special!
Working as a receptionist will make you the first person of the establishment that the customer will truly interact with. This role is very important to ensure the overall enjoyment of the customers’ stay and the goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued.
If you are looking to jumpstart your career in hotel management, don't wait, apply now!
- Management of tourist information in several languages.
- Reception management.
- Checking guests in and out.
- International phone reception.
- Services and schedule customers information.
- Fluent English and Spanish.
- Minimum 3 months.
- 400 euros per placement + 200 euros per month depening on the profiles.
- Shared accommodation (mix gender) with complete kitchen.
Location: Santa Cruz de Tenerife