Main responsibilities include taking customer orders, explain the rental policies, retrieve merchandise, and operate the cash registers. When a rented product is returned there might be the need to restock it. It requires excellent customer service skill by listening closely to the needs of their customers and recommending the products that will best fit their needs.
- • Nights and weekends are popular times for people to rent certain types of equipment, rental clerks are required to be available during those times.
- • Physically fit as rental clerks spend most of their time working on their feet, and may have to lift or carry heavy equipment.
- • Serves customers in a polite way by renting needed items along with offering instructional training.
- • Completes rental paperwork by entering identification information and explains the rental procedures.
Requirements (skills & qualifications):
- • Must ensure a high level of customer service.
- • Computer literacy in MS Office.
- • Knowledge of the gears/ equipments of Bike/ Ski/ Snowboard.
- • Able to work independently with minimum supervision for optimal results.
English level required:
Metro Vancouver area and the North Shore.
Type of Employers:
Bike/ Ski/ Snowboard rental store
- Bike: June
- Ski & Snowboard : Nov
Approx. Hours of Work:
20-35 hours per week.
Send your application with copy of your passport, your resume and a proof copy of your registration at the University or Post Secondary School.
If you are interested in applying, do not hesitate to contact us to email@example.com