Responsible for maintaining the hotel’s reputation. Mainly dedicated to the cleaning and organizing of public spaces, the housekeeping department ensures the pleasant experience of guests.
- • Clean and vacuum rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, and other work areas so that health standards are met.
- • Empty wastebaskets in disposal areas.
- • Dust and polish furniture and equipment.
- • Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean and tidy.
- • Move and arrange furniture, turn mattresses and make beds.
• Physically fit (able to lift up to 16Kg)
• Able to adapt easily in a fast-paced environment
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- • Vancouver Island
- • Canadian Rockies
- • Okanagan
Type of Employers:
Hotels, conference centers, resort operators.
available all year long
Hours of Work:
40 hours per week
Send your application with copy of your passport, your resume and a proof copy of your registration at the University or Post Secondary School.
If you are interested in applying, do not hesitate to contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org