Servers bring food and drinks to customer at restaurant, they answer questions about the menu, take orders and bring beverages and food. At the end of the meal, servers add up the amount owed on the bill, and in many cases, take payment form the customer, giving change when necessary.
- • Assist customers for seating.
- • Take food and beverage orders and transmit the orders to kitchen staff.
- • Inform customers of daily specials and various menu items.
- • Serve food and beverages to customers.
- • Prepare checks that itemize and show total meal costs and sales taxes.
- • Collect payment from customers.
- • Clean the tables and prepare them for the next guests.
- • 1 year related work experience in a similar position
- • License of Alberta Gaming & Liquor Commission or Serving It Right
- • Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
English level required:
intermediate / advanced
- • Vancouver
- • Canadian Rockies
Type of Employers:
Hotels, conference centers, restaurants
- Winter: October
- Summer: May
Approx. Hours of Work:
30 hours per week
Send your application with copy of your passport, your resume and a proof copy of your registration at the University or Post Secondary School.
If you are interested in applying, do not hesitate to contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org