Ski and snowboard instructors have the enviable job of spending their days on the slopes. These patient individuals teach everyone from children toadults how to improve their skiing and snowboarding skills, They also are ambassadors on the mountain making sure that guests have a successful day. The work is dependent on the customer demand, so ski breaks are common within the workday.
- • Teaching duties relative to certification and experience with adults and or children in both group and private lessons.
- • Be familiar with lessons and pricing to continue to promote skill development.
- • Actively assist guests to remain in the sport.
- • Ski/Snowboard teaching experience.
- • Good physical condition.
- • Excellent command of English.
- • First Aid Certificate Locations
- • Northern BC
- • Canadian Rockies
Type of Employers:
Winter: October to April
Approx. Hours of Work:
35-40 hours per week
Send your application with copy of your passport, your resume and a proof copy of your registration at the University or Post Secondary School.
If you are interested in applying, do not hesitate to contact us to email@example.com