This English teaching internship programe is a perfect opportunity for all enthusiastic undergraduate or recent graduate students who are looking for a placement abroad to finalize their studies.
We work mainly with primary schools and private academies who offer an exciting teaching programe for motivated candidates with a "can do" attitude and with a native level of English. All our partner schools are well-established and accredited institutions which are seeking to expand their multinational and energetic team having international assistants.
The program that we offer is an internship, not a job, therefore you will need to be enrolled in an official educational program (university, master or similar) which allows you to make a placement as part of your studies. In order to be legal, a training agreement must be signed by the educational institution, the student and the company, therefore it will be required to be able to provide one. Please, ask your university if you have any doubts if you will be able to provide it or not.
- Assisting classes and main teachers for optimal results
- Aiding students with aspects such as pronunciation and grammar
- Enriching the students' knowledge in the English culture and values
- Facilitating activities such as group tasks.
- English level to a native standard
- Any previous teaching experience or experience with childs is a plus
- Being enrolled in an educational institution who provides you a training agreement, valid for internship positions.
- Most of the programs require a minimum of 20 hours per week, being 30-35 the maximum hours expected.
We have different programs depending on the length of stay and the hours worked per week.
Remuneration ranges from 500 to 900 € per month, depending on the program and may / may not include other benefits
We also offer relocation support, helping students with accommodation, documentation and any other possible support.
The main program starts every year the 1st October until 31st May and it is also possible to stay until 31st July for summer applications.
We have other programs opened all year round therefore, if you are looking for something shorter, do not hesitate to apply!
The schools are mainly based in Madrid, Barcelona, Zaragoza, Ávila, La Coruña, Córdoba and others.
How to apply:
Apply in https://apply.spain-internship.com. Select field "education" or "teaching" in your application and you will get vacancies available. For further information and applications, please contact the program manager Laura Carmona, firstname.lastname@example.org. To read testimonial or previous experiences, you can do it https://www.spain-internship.com/en/faq/testimonials-reviews